- Someone must have been a member for at least 6 months.
- A member must have enough savings and funds to prove his loan repayment.
- Interest rates apply as per selected loan product.
- A member can apply for a top up loan after servicing an existing loan for at least 6 months.
- All conditions of the different loan products applied for must be fulfilled by a member
- Guarantor who must be a member of the Society.
2) SAVINGS AND LOAN REPAYMENT
Payments can be made at the Society Offices or to the bank accounts below;
Account Name: Uganda Agridept CS & CS LTD
Account No.: 9030005841835
Account Name: Agridept Coop. Savings and Credit
Account No.: 9030005871025
Branch: Mukono Branch
Account Name. Uganda Agridept CS & CS LTD
Account No. 30100024940
Branch: Masaka Branch
NOTE: Please endeavor to send a scanned copy of your bank slip to email@example.com
The disbursement is made at our offices by cash and cheque depending on the amount of money.
Members with regular savings account can withdraw money any time. Fill a savings withdrawal form and submit for assessment and approval (on email) and money will be disbursed to his/her account.