ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
To become a member, one has to be as describes under target group. One has to be 18 years old and above, Ugandan Citizen of a sound mind.
WHY JOIN THE SOCIETY?
The Society provides a wonderful opportunity to a member as a major participant in big investments that would ordinarily be impossible to achieve individually.
The Society benefits members in many ways including;
- Encouraging personal savings culture
- Quick and easy access to a pool of funds
- Access to affordable credit at low interest rate at 10.8% per annum
- Training in financial management and credit utilization.
- Double benefit through interest earned on savings as part of the residual income and dividends on shares.
- Safe custody of your funds at no monthly costs.
- Provision of conseling in HIV/AIDS programs
HOW DOES ONE BECOME A MEMBER?
- Fill in an application form for membership which can be obtained on the Society Website or from the Society offices and submit to the management.
- Paying entrance fee of shs 10,000/= and shs 11,000/= for stationery.
- Subscribe to at least part share of shs 10,000/=
- Commit to a minimum mandatory monthly saving of shs 20,000/= .